Friday, February 11, 2011

THE SECOND SALARY

I always wished to publish my ways and the feelings in this blog but this load shedding is killing it all. After a long time I am able to do it. Also this job I have also keeps me a bit busy. This was the busiest week of my work place. I even don't have to prepare for my IELTS exams which will be held on this coming weeks Saturday. I have been a busy employee this month.

OK, now today was the last day of this month. Yappy, the day for the salary, and I got it, the second salary of my work. I was double of what I got for the first time. Still my results are not out and I am waiting for that. Meanwhile, my salary will remain the same till I have my transcript in my hands. I have great plans for this day... I need to buy two pairs of pants, a pair of shoes, belt, a shirt, a mobile battery BP 4L, and a NOKIA E90 mobile housing. Next, salary will be for a 5.1 woofer and rest will be determined later.

I am happy for this day. I wish everyday to be the last of the month. ha ha ha,,, funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment