I remember the movie "3 IDIOTS" clearly. It is one of the best movies ever and the one which each engineer should watch in a life time. In fact every professional and technical field students should at least watch this movie once.
The words 'master saheeb' interests me the most. It is like satirical for engineers as I think. And the most funniest thing is that now I am trying to be a teacher. This feeling that travels through me is unexplainable and a bit awkward. I feel this way because I just was a student around two months ago and now I am a teacher. Yesterday was my first day in my professional life.
I was called on last Thursday to go and meet the principal of my own college from where I am graduating my B.E. I didn't know that I would be asked to join from the day I met the Principal sir. Working with whom I called teachers and becoming a colleague with them are different things. This is adding some new feelings within me.
These days exams are going on in the college. And there is load shedding too. So, I am not teaching right now. In fact, I will be seeing over the projects and the practicals for juniors. Besides this I may even be asked to teach for some periods too, So, I'll be looking after everything....projects, practicals and theoretical classes, I will be the Invigilator to the examinees too. Being an invigilator will be the first experience of my professional part of life. I was also called early for duty to do this. Otherwise I would have been called some two weeks latter.
There were two teachers who are now leaving the college for further studies in abroad. So, I was called early. I met then and got chance to become a part of the farewell treat given by college to them. OK, whatever I say I have become a teacher I just spent a day in leisure at my work place. What a day and what a profession!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment